Salary & Core Hours
Competitive (circa. £38000-£45000 per annum / pro rata) depending on experience
Full time 5-days per week (reduced 4-days/week can also be considered)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage facilities in the office.
- Maintain office efficiency by organizing standard and safety procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office keeping management informed of performance with routine and requested reporting.
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list.
- Recruitment and on-boarding, incl. updating policies
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Make sure the bookkeeping is up-to-date.
- Assist accountants with VAT reviews at the end of the financial years.
- Keep a record of procurements and pay bills when due.
- Ensure that all purchases are in budget and approved by a senior member.
- Build long-lasting relationships with our suppliers, vendors, service providers.
- Keep the office up-to-date with policies and safety procedures.
- Further general and administrative support as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability (Essential)
- Supportive team member who works collaboratively with peers to achieve team results (Essential)
- Ability to handle confidential information (Essential)
Experience and Education
- Tech-savvy with proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and willingness to learn new software and systems (Essential)
- A proven track record of handling a variety of administrative tasks (Essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (Essential)
- Ability to work independently when required (Essential)
- 2+ years of office management experience (Essential)
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms including Xero Accounting software (Desired)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Desired)
Please send your CV and a 1-page cover letter using the link below.